skip navigation Arizona's Official Website Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education
Agency Name Arizona's Official Web Site
...expanding access and increasing success in postsecondary education for Arizonans 

Am I eligible?



To find if you are eligible for Federal Student Aid you need to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

  • The FAFSA is the form required to apply for federal financial aid programs.
  • Completing the FAFSA by March 1st will ensure students get the best financial aid package at Arizona public universities.
  • Applying online is preferred because it identifies potential errors, provides help, and results in a faster response. Be sure to print a copy for your records.
  • If you are a dependent student - typically an unmarried student who is younger than 24 years of age and will be pursuing an undergraduate degree - you also must report your parents' financial information on the FAFSA. Filing of parents' prior-year tax return may be required before submitting FAFSA.
  • Contact Federal Student Aid Info Center for free help at 1-800-4-Fed-Aid.



































ACPE Websites

Commission Website