Arizona Private Scholarships
- The Arizona Community Foundation (ACF) is Arizona’s largest private provider of scholarships. In 2006, the ACF administered scholarships totaling $3.9 million to over 1000 students. Visit www.azfoundation.org for more information regarding specific scholarship programs.
- The Arizona College Scholarship Foundation, established in 2005, provides college scholarships, comprehensive on-campus support services and career mentoring to low-income/high potential Arizona students. Scholarships are limited to students participating in their member organizations. To see if your organization is a member, visit www.azcsf.org.
- The State of Arizona provides financial support to foster children who have aged out and are attending Arizona postsecondary institutions. Visit www.azdes.gov/InternetFiles/InternetProgrammaticForms/pdf/etv_application.pdf
- The Arizona friends of Foster Children Foundation (AFFCF) is a non-profit charity that provides funding for activities, education and other needs to current and former foster children. The postsecondary scholarship program is available to persons who are current or former permanent wards of the State of Arizona. Visit www.affcf.org.
Arizona Board of Regents High Honors Tuition Waiver Scholarship
- This is a full state university tuition waiver for 1 year following high school graduation for students who exceed standards in all 3 AIMS High School tests and meet the other qualifications.
- It is renewable for an additional 3 years base upon meeting university criteria.
- Visit www.azed.gov/asd/tuitionwaiver/ for information on other qualifications and frequently asked questions.
See www.selfachievement.com for more free information.